Virtual office overview
At Landmark we love helping clients project a professional image, whether it’s in one of our inspiring physical workspaces or a virtual office in London and across the UK.
Creating a great first impression is not the only benefit of a virtual office. It’s low cost, easy to set up and ultra-flexible. Simply decide which of our pricing plans below will best suit you and your business and get started in a few simple steps.
We can also provide these services individually, if you are interested do not hesitate to contact us.
All prices are per month and subject to VAT with just one month’s deposit fee and a one-off £25 setup fee.
12 month contract
London: £99 per month
Rest of UK: £56 per month
6 month contract
London: £109 per month
Rest of UK: £66 per month
3 month contract
London: £125 per month
Rest of UK: £76 per month
Registered address/call management
Registered address: £25 per month at any location
Call answering/forwarding: £55 per month at any location (plus call charges)
Our virtual office packages
Private meeting room
Meeting and training rooms available to book by the hour or day.
Club Space membership
From just £135 a month you can enjoy access to 26 locations.
What documents do I need to set up a virtual office?
To ensure the safety and security of all our clients, we require the following to be able to setup a virtual office:
- Virtual Office Client Introduction form (we provide this, contact us now to start the process)
- Direct debit mandate
- One certified* proof of ID and one certified proof of residential address for all company Directors
- One certified* proof of ID and one certified proof of residential address for all shareholders that own 25% or more of the business
- Proof of your company trading address
- Proof of mail forwarding address (if different to above proof of address)
*if not able to certify at the moment we are happy to accept this until a time you be get it certified.