Landmark’s Clean Start
Get access to COVID-19 Risk Assessments for each of our locations:
Landmark are part of the OCS group who have been cleaning for 120 years, working with customers in sectors including Healthcare, Professional Services, Destinations and Venues, Government, Manufacturing and Aviation.
Throughout the pandemic there has been an increased focus on daily cleaning of touchpoints. Maintaining frequent cleaning of high-contact surfaces such as door handles, stair rails and hand-dryers creates a safer environment for returning employees and clients and helps to rebuild confidence.
We make your cleaning team visible by having them on hand throughout the day so that they can be reactive, focusing their efforts on areas of high footfall and vehicles of spread. This means reserving more intensive cleaning for out of hours.
The way we interact with each other and move around our centres has been designed to make sure that clients and our colleagues can be as productive as possible whilst remaining safe.
Based on government guidance Landmark is committed to providing a safe environment for colleagues and clients. The way we approach this is:
- Landmark is working to reduce the risk of transmission by implementing and updating processes and enable social distancing by managing capacity
- Partnering with our clients to enable them to practice social distancing within our buildings.
- Providing tools and education/guidance to colleagues and clients to enable them to keep their personal environment clean and minimise the risk of transmission
The main considerations for each space revolve around what risk each area carries and how we do all we can to make each of them as safe as possible.
High Risk Areas:
These are spaces and surfaces that are shared / used by many people throughout the day (i.e. lifts, entrance door, reception).
- Increase the frequency of cleaning
- Promote social distancing using signage and guidance
- Providing the appropriate equipment to work in these environments
Medium Risk Areas:
These are spaces and surfaces that are shared with smaller groups of people throughout the day. (i.e. meeting rooms, kitchen, printers)
- Increase frequency of cleaning / implement cleaning after use practices
- Reduce capacity and add buffer seating to promote social distancing
- Provide hygiene solutions to enable people to disinfect after use
Low Risk Areas:
These are spaces and surfaces used by one individual throughout the day (i.e. workstation)
- Guidelines for clearing surfaces after use
- Enhanced cleaning to target disinfection
The way we interact with and use the spaces in each of the Landmark centres has changed. Common breakout areas, meeting rooms and office space have been reconfigured.
Clear processes for common areas:
- 2m distancing implemented and excess seating reallocated.
- We have reduced maximum capacity and implemented a checkerboard buffer seating pattern. We have also reallocated seating adjacent to entrances.
- Implemented 2m distancing and reallocated excess seating. Considering implementing staggered break times.
- Reception / Club Space: Implemented 2m distancing for seating by reallocating furniture where possible, otherwise signage used to indicate seats required as a buffer.
Need help? Chat to an expert!
No matter what kind of office you need, we have an option for you. Chat to one of our experts today and we’ll help you on your office space search – free of charge, no obligation.