How we’re responding to the national lockdown
Following the Prime Minister’s message to the nation on 4 January 2021, we want to let you know how we are responding to the national lockdown:
- Our centres will remain open for those who cannot reasonably work from home. All centres will continue to be managed and all clients cared for.
- Our professional cleaning company will continue to clean all private offices and all communal areas regardless of occupancy.
- Whilst clients will still be able to access the centre 24/7 using security access passes, centre security will be maintained.
- Centre team support for client queries will continue and the reception email address should still be used.
- Clients’ post will be forwarded to alternative addresses on a daily basis. Clients should ensure the centre team has details of preferred forwarding addresses.
- Hot and cold refreshments will still be available for all clients and guests.
- Heating and maintenance services will continue to run.
- Our meeting rooms will not be available for bookings in accordance with government guidelines.
Landmark is still very much here to help and we are dedicated to bringing clients the professional service that is expected of us.
If you have any queries or concerns please contact your centre team or Abigail Gollicker, Head of Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.